Friday, 20 November 2015

Amna Rauf Butt
Student of computer Engineering
at University of Engineering and Technology ,Taxila
Ayesha Hall, UET, Teh. Taxila,
 dist. Rawalpindi
20th Nov, 2015
OXFAM project under women development Department Punjab
Lahore, Pakistan
Respected HR Manager,
With due veneration, I confidently express my interest for the post of programmer .With the Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering (degree in process) and the ability to debug programs and develop apps in timely and accurate manner, I guarantee you that I am capable for this post.
Over the course of my career as a computer engineer I have worked:
1.       OOP(java)
2.       JavaScript
3.       Html
4.       C++
5.       C language
6.       Assembly language
I am keenly interested in learning more languages and interested in further education. I hope to bring my knowledge, and future knowledge, to your company. Attached is a copy of my resume that further explains my background and technical skills. I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 999-222-3333 or via email amnaraufbutt@gmail.com. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Reference

Yours Sincerely,
Amna Rauf Butt (signature)
Dated: 20th Nov 2015











No comments:

Post a Comment